Perlick Shallow Depth 24" Refrigerator: Stainless Steel - left hinge glass door
This ground-breaking product is the perfect fit for a variety of hospitality and residential applications where the standard 24-inch depth isn't. Designers, architects and homeowners alike now have the ability to place a refrigerator in unique applications such as kitchen islands, credenzas and even stacked on top of a counter.
As the leader in innovative undercounter refrigeration, Perlick Corporation introduces the World’s First Shallow-Depth Refrigerator. This ground-breaking product is the perfect fit for a variety of hospitality and residential applications where the standard 24-inch depth isn’t. Designers, architects and homeowners alike now have the ability to place a refrigerator in unique applications such as kitchen islands, credenzas and even stacked on top of a counter.
- Designed for maximum capacity while adhering to strict 34-inch counterheight ADA-compliant requirements
- Best in Class 700 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry-Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, glass with stainless trim door or glass with wood trim door
- Industry Exclusive full-extension pull-out shelves makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy
- Full-extension shelves are adjustable
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33- 39F
- Overall Width 23-7/8" (60.64 cm.)
- Overall Height 32" (81.28 cm.)
- Overall Depth 18" (45.72 cm.)
- Opening Width 24" (60.96 cm.)
- Opening Height 32-1/8" (81.60 cm.)
- Opening Depth 18" (45.72 cm.)
- Door Swing Clearance 25" minimum
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.