Kobe Built-in Dual Blower Hood: Stainless Steel - 48"
Features & Benefits
- QuietMode QuietMode allows the range hood to operate at ultra-quiet sound level of 46.5 decibels (1.6 sones) while pulling 350 CFMs.
- Powerful Motor Dual Blowers
- Low Speed
- Medium Speed
- High Speed 350 cfm (1.6 sones)
- 475 cfm (2.8 sones)
- 900 cfm (7.0 sones)
- 1200 cfm (8.0 sones)
- Exhaust Venting Top Transition Rectangular to 8" Round
- Attractive Appearance Made from high quality commercial grade stainless steel.
- ECO Control The ECO function runs the range hood on the QuietMode™ setting for 10 minutes every hour to remove excess moisture, microscopic particles and odors to promote a cleaner kitchen environment.
- Controls Operates by five electronic push button controls with an LED Display, featuring the ECO Control, Timer Control, Light Control, Speed Control (High, Medium, Low & QuietMode™ Speed), Power Control(On/Off), and 3-Minute Delay Shut-off Control. A wireless remote control is included for operation from a distance.
- LED Lighting The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights with 2 level lighting.
- Easy to Clean KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Baffle Filters Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Quality Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Sizes 36", 42", 48"
- Color Stainless Steel with a Satin Finish
- Design 18-Gauge Commercial Stainless Steel
- Consumption / Ampere 580W / 5.0A
- Voltage 120V 60Hz
- Blower Type Dual Blower - Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Exhaust Top Transition Rectangular to 8" Round
- Bright LED Light 3W LED Lights x 2 (36")
- 3W LED Lights x 3 (42" & 48")
- 46-3/8" W x 22-1/2" D x 12" H
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.