Sub-Zero 30" Integrated All Refrigerator: Custom Panel - With Internal Dispenser
Like every full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration unit, the IT-30RID stands 84” tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Upper cabinet refrigerator and two refrigerator drawers.
- Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options.
- Point-of-use refrigeration that can be placed anywhere in the home.
- Self-contained compartments preserves food’s goodness.
- Redesigned sleek, minimalist interior is lit by LEDs to reduce heat.
- Interactive control panel with touch screen and precise temperature control.
- Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Internal dispenser provides filtered, chilled water inside refrigerator (model IT-30RID).
- Advanced water filtration system (model IT-30RID).
- Adjustable shelves are engineered for liquid nano-retention, so spills stay put.
- Crisper drawer provides a lowertemperature, higher-humidity freshness preservation zone.
- Dampened hinges.
- Smart Grid ready.
- Informational freshness cards inside the refrigerator for easy reference.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Star-K certified.
- 3 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary shelf
- Deli drawer with 2 adjustable dividers
- Adjustable dairy compartment
- 2 Adjustable door shelves
- 1 Stationary door shelf
- High humidity crisper drawer with sliding cover and adjustable dividers
- Supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 15 amp circuit
- Supply 1/4" OD copper, braided stainless steel or PEX tubing
- Pressure 35–120 psi
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.