GE 30" Slide-In Gas Range: White
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): (1) 11.0 (1) 9.1; (1) 15.0; (2) 5.0
- Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): (1) 11.0 (1) 9.1; (1) 17.0; (2) 5.0
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120V; 60Hz; 5A
- Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's): 15.0 Bake / 13.0 Broiler
- Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's): 16.0 Bake / 14.0 Broiler
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 5.6
Claims & Certifications
- ADA Compliant
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Cooktop Burner Type: Sealed
- Oven Rack Features: 3 Oven Racks
- Burner - Right Front: 11,000 BTU
- Interior Oven Light: 1 Incandescent
- Burner - Left Front: 17,000 BTU Power Boil
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (factory set)
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean
- Cooking System: Convection
- Cooking Technology: Convection
- Oven Control Features: Auto Self Clean. Certified Sabbath Mode. Convection Bake. Convection Roast
- Configuration: Range with Storage Drawer
- Burner - Right Rear: 9,100 BTU
- Control Type: Electronic
- Cooktop Burner Grate Material: Heavy Cast Iron
- Cooktop Burner Grate Features: Continuous Grates
- Oven Cooking Modes: Convection Bake. Convection Roast
- Burner - Center: 5,000 BTU Round
- Control Location: Upfront
- Cooktop Surface: Deep Recessed. Overhanging Cooktop. Stainless Steel
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Burner - Left Rear: 5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes: See written warranty for full details
- Overall Height 39-1/4"
- Overall Depth 29-3/8"
- Overall Width 30"
Oven Interior Dimensions
- Oven Interior Width 24"
- Oven Interior Height 19-1/2"
- Oven Interior Depth 20-5/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.