Sharp 30" Microwave Drawer Oven: Stainless Steel
Sharp 1.0 cu. ft. Built-In Microwave Drawer with 1,000 Cooking Watts, 11 Power Levels, Angled Digital Touch Controls and Manual Door Opening: Black
- The world’s first Microwave Drawer Oven is built-in ready for easy installation without the need for an additional kit. It eliminates awkward installations and cluttered countertops, making it ideal for open-plan kitchens and islands.
- This Microwave Drawer Oven provides superb access, placing the microwave at a convenient height. Its microwave sensor technology eliminates guesswork when cooking or reheating.
Convenience and Accessibility
- The angled touch controls are convenient and easy to use. In addition, there is no need to remove the dish from the oven to check, stir, or turn the food.
- The large viewing window, along with an integrated handle and angled touch controls, results in a sleek, sophisticated appearance that’s an ideal complement to any kitchen decor.
- Power Ratings 120V, 60Hz / 1.67kW, 14.5 Amps
- Safety Compliance FCC, DHHS, UL listed
- Limited Warranty One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.
- Width : 30"
- Depth : 26 3/16"
- H eight : 15 13/32"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.