KitchenAid 30" Electric Cooktop With 5 Elements: Stainless Steel
Five radiant elements let you maximize the 30-inch cooking surface, letting you cook more at one time Double-ring elements feature two element sizes, creating the versatility to match cookware size to power needs 6-inch melt element provides a range of ultra-low settings for even melting without scorching
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Fuel Type Electric
- Element Type Smoothtop
- Number of Elements 5
- Left Rear Element Type Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Center Rear Element Type Radiant Single
- Center Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Right Front Element Type Radiant Dual
- Right Front Element Size (Inches) 10/6
- Right Rear Element Type Single-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Simmer Yes
- Melt & Hold Yes
- Cooktop Design Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls Infinite Switch
- Hot Surface Indicator Yes
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V) 2500/1200
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 1200
- Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 1200
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V) 2500/1200
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 700
- Height 5 5/16 Inches
- Depth 22 3/16 Inches
- Width 30 13/16 Inches
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
KitchenAid Invitation to Savings Rebate
Receive Up To a $1000 MasterCard Prepaid Card by mail with Purchase of Select KitchenAid Brand Appliances.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 01/01/14 to 03/31/14
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.