KitchenAid 30" Electric Cooktop With 4 Elements Stainless Steel
Even-Heat Technology helps avoid hot and cool spots by delivering consistent heat across the entire element. Even-Heat Simmer settings help take the guesswork out of finding the perfect simmer level. Even-Heat Melt settings help maintain the low temperature needed to melt without scorching.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Triple- and double-ring elements give you the versatility to closely match cookware size to power needs
- Touch-activated electronic controls use intuitive technology and enhance the clean styling of the ceramic glass
- Keep Warm setting keeps power at a level that won?t exceed 100 watts, allowing you to keep cooked food warm
- Premium ceramic-glass surface includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance
- Fuel Type Electric
- Element Type Smoothtop
- Number of Elements 4
- Left Front Element Type Triple-Ring Round
- Left Front Element Size (Inches) 12/9/6
- Left Rear Element Type Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Center Rear Element Type Radiant Single
- Center Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Right Rear Element Type Double-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size (Inches) 10/6
- Heat-Level Settings 9
- Simmer Yes
- Keep Warm Yes
- Melt & Hold Yes
- All Element Power Off Yes
- Cooktop Design Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls Tap Touch
- Hot Surface Indicator Yes
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 1200
- Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 1200
- Height 5-5/16"
- Depth 22-3/16"
- Width 30-13/16"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
KitchenAid $1,000 Rebate!
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard Prepaid Card with purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 04/01/13 to 06/30/13
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.