KitchenAid 36" Electric Cooktop with 5 Elements: Stainless Steel
- Five radiant elements let you cook more at one time. Multiple sizes let you closely match element size and power to cookware
- Double-ring elements feature two element sizes, creating the versatility to match cookware size to power needs
- Simmer and Melt functions help take away the guesswork and provide exceptional simmering or melting
- Premium ceramic-glass surface includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance
- Metal control knobs reflect the premium look and feel that is built into the cooktop
- Power-on light indicates at a glance when any cooktop element is turned on
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Element Type: Smoothtop
- Number of Elements: 5
- Left Front Element Type: Radiant Single
- Left Front Element Size (Inches): 6
- Left Rear Element Type: Radiant Dual
- Left Rear Element Size (Inches): 10/6
- Center Rear Element Type: Radiant Dual
- Right Front Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Right Front Element Size (Inches): 8
- Right Rear Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size (Inches): 6
- Simmer: Yes
- Melt & Hold: Yes
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: Infinite Switch
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
- Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2500/1200
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1800
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
- Height 5-5/16"
- Depth 22-3/16"
- Width 36-5/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.