KitchenAid 36" Electric Cooktop with 5 Elements Stainless Steel
Even-Heat Technology helps avoid hot and cool spots by delivering consistent heat across the entire element. Even-Heat Simmer settings help take the guesswork out of finding the perfect simmer level. Even-Heat Melt settings help maintain the low temperature needed to melt without scorching.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Triple- and double-ring elements give you the versatility to closely match cookware size to power needs
- Touch-activated electronic controls use intuitive technology and enhance the clean styling of the ceramic glass
- Keep Warm setting keeps power at a level that won?t exceed 100 watts, allowing you to keep cooked food warm
- Premium ceramic-glass surface includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Element Type: Smoothtop
- Number of Elements: 5
- Left Rear Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size (Inches): 6
- Right Front Element Type: Radiant Dual
- Right Front Element Size (Inches): 10/6
- Right Rear Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size (Inches): 6
- Heat-Level Settings: 9
- Simmer: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Melt & Hold: Yes
- All Element Power Off: Yes
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: Tap Touch
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 2500/1200
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 2500/1200
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
- Height 5-5/16"
- Depth 22-3/16"
- Width 36-5/16"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.