KitchenAid Architect Series Ii Slow Cook Warming Drawer Custom Panel
Industry-first slow cook function provides superb slow cooking capabilities without taking up valuable counter space. Custom-control technology provides various temperature settings for different tasks. Sensor temperature control helps prevent foods from drying out.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Bread proofing function provides a convenient alternative to other bread proofing methods
- Humidity slide control has two settings, allowing you the ability to keep hot foods moist or crisp
- 2-position racks allow you to optimize space and warm foods simultaneously
- Blue exterior power indicator light provides a visual indication that the warming drawer is turned on
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Temperature System: Sensor Temperature Management
- Humidity Control: On Drawer Front
- 2-Position Racks: 2
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Height 10-1/4"
- Depth 26"
- Width 26-3/4"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
KitchenAid $1,000 Rebate!
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard Prepaid Card with purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 04/01/13 to 06/30/13
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.