KitchenAid 30" Gas Range With Slow Cook Warming Drawer Stainless Steel
AquaLift Self-Clean Technology cleans your oven in under an hour without odors and at a temperature below 250F. Stainless steel cooktop features an 18K BTU Ultra Power burner that gives you the power to sear or simmer.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Delivers the most even baking across all racks versus highest MSRP models of leading brand 30 electric and gas single cavity freestanding ranges, based on browning performance.
- Even-Heat Technology disperses heat inside the oven
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology cleans your oven in under an hour without odors and at a temperature below 250F
- Stainless steel cooktop features an 18K BTU Ultra Power burner that gives you the power to sear or simmer
- Slow cook function adds versatility to your warming drawer without taking up valuable counter space
- An easy-to-clean, non-stick griddle fits over the burner grates to add versatility to your cooking
- Glass-touch display with control lock function features intuitive controls and a surface that is easy to clean
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
- Total Capacity: 5.8 Cu. Ft.
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes - Easy Convect
- Sabbath Mode: Sabbath Mode
- Delayed Cooking: Yes
- Warm Hold: Yes - Keep Warm
- Bread Proofing: Yes Drawer Type: Warming & Slow Cook Drawer
- Convection Element Wattage @240v: 925
- Convection Element Wattage @120v: 925
- Delayed Cooking: Yes
- Oven Lights: 1
- Oven Racks: Max Capacity
- Depth 27-3/4"
- Width 29-15/16"
KitchenAid $1,000 Rebate!
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard Prepaid Card with purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 04/01/13 to 06/30/13
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.