KitchenAid 30" Microwave Hood Combination Oven 300 CFM: Pro All Stainless Steel
Auto-cook, reheat, and defrost cycles adjust cook time and power based on quantity, weight, or humidity released. True 10-level power control helps to eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges. Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less time and allows the microwave to act as a second oven
- Motor exhausts up to 300 CFM and gives versatility to microwave hood combination ovens
- Add-a-minute control adds time in one-minute increments during or at the end of a cycle
- Auto-cook, reheat, and defrost cycles adjust cook time and power based on quantity, weight, or humidity released
- True 10-level power control helps to eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges
- Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1000
- Convection Element Wattage: 1600
- Warm Hold: Yes
- Add A Minute: Add-A-Minute Control
- Control Lock Out Feature: Cancel Key for 3 Seconds
- Power Levels: Ten
- Cooktop Surface Lighting: High-Low-Off
- Night Light: Yes
- Cooking Rack: Yes
- Convection Rack: Yes
- Exhaust Rating (CFM): 300
- Odor Removal Filter (charcoal): 1
- Grease Filter: 2
- Stoppable Turntable: Yes
- Capacity: 1.8 Cu. Ft.
- Height 17-1/4"
- Depth 16"
- Width 29-7/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.