LG 6.7 Cu. Ft. Electric Double Oven Range: Smooth White
- Upper Oven 2.32 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven 4.38 cu. ft.
- Total 6.7 cu. ft.
- EasyClean Technology
- Configuration Freestanding Electric Double Oven
- Bake Element (Upper) 2100W / 6 Pass
- Broil Element (Upper) 3200W (1600W x 2) InfraGrill
- Bake Element (Lower) 2500W / 8 Pass (Hidden Bake)
- Broil Element (Lower) 3800W / 6 Pass
- Oven Cooking Technology Convection, Infrared Grill
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Convection Bake (Lower), Convection Roast (Lower), Proof (Lower), Warm
- Oven Cleaning Features Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off
- Cleaning EasyClean, Self Clean
- Oven Light
- Oven Rack 2 Standard Racks, 1 Offset Rack (Standard)
- Oven Rack Positions 7
- Sabbath Mode Star-K Certified
- Element Configuration
- Left Front 9" / 6" 3200W / 1400W
- Left Rear 6" / 1200W
- Center (Warm Zone) 7" / 100W
- Right Front 12" / 9" 2700W / 1700W
- Right Rear 6" / 1200W
- Cooktop Burner Type Radiant
- Cooktop Finish Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
- Control Location Backsplash
- Control Type IntuiTouch Keypad
- Control Display VFD (Scrolling Display)
- Amp Rating at 208V 40
- Amp Rating at 240V 40
- KW Rating at 208V 120/208 VAC
- KW Rating at 240V 120 / 240 VAC
- 1 year parts and labor (in home service)
- 5 years limited on cooktop and radiant surface units (in home service)
- Overall Depth (in) 25 13/16"
- Overall Height (in) 47 7/16"
- Overall Width (in) 28 3/16"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 8 11/16" x 18 15/16"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Lower) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 16 5/16" x 18 15/16"
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.