LG 6.1 Cu. Ft. Gas Double Oven Range Stainless Steel
Five powerful sealed gas burners on the cooktop surface make it easy to cook stove top food. It’s also equipped with numerous helpful features that help simplify cooking, like the IntuiTouch keypad and the GoCook oven light.
- Upper Oven 2.2 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven 3.9 cu. ft.
- Total 6.1 cu. ft.
- EasyClean Technology
- Configuration Freestanding Gas Double Oven
- Bake Element (Upper) 14,500 / 13,500 btu/h
- Broil Element (Upper) 14,500 / 13,500 btu/h
- Bake Element (Lower) 16,000 / 14,000 btu/h
- Broil Element (Lower) N/A
- Oven Control Features Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off, Cleaning Self Clean
- Temperature Sensors 10
- Oven Light
- Oven Rack 2 standard racks, 1 offset rack
- Power Burner 17,000 BTU SuperBoil
- Cooktop Burner Type Sealed gas burners
- No. of Burners 4
- Bake Element (Lower) 16,000 / 13,000 btu/h
- Fuel Type LNG/LPG
- Grates Continuous, Dishwasher Safe
- No. of Grates 2
- Valves Push & Turn
- Knobs Nickel Plating, Hair Lined
- Bezel Chrome Plating, Hair Lined
- Cooktop Knob Control
- Oven Keypad
- Display Green LED
- Electronic Clock & Timer
- Control Lock Capability
- Audible Preheat Signal
- Special Function Clock, Temp. Unit, Beeper Volume, Smart Oven Light,
- Thermostat Adjustment, Language, Oven Lock
- Parts Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Limited 5-year glass cooktop/electric elements/ sealed gas burners
- Labor Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Cabinet Width (in) 30"
- Overall Depth (in) ( including handle) 27 29/32"
- Overall Depth (in) (including door) 26 2/5"
- Overall Height (in) 47 1/2"
- Overall Width (in) 29 9/10"
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.