ALFI 16" Round LED Rain Showerhead: Brushed Stainless Steel
- No Batteries! This high tech rain shower head powers the LED lights using a built in hidden dynamo. The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on. The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure. So you can set the perfect mood, water & light.
- Auto Temperature Detected Light Color Change! The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water. So you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it. - When water temperature is below 113'F lights glow BLUE. - When water temperature is between 114'F - 121'F lights glow RED. - When water temperature is over 122'F lights flash RED.
- Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot!
- Standard size. Replace your old shower head with this exciting new product. The threading is universal so it will fit any standard shower head by simply unscrewing the old one by hand and attaching the new one. A shower arm is not included. This head can be used with either wall or cieling mounter arm.
- Modern Stylish Design. Completely polished chrome made to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures.
- High Quality. This modern shower head is made out of solid stainless steel, not plastic, so its made to last, not just to look good.
- Dimensions 16" x 16"
- Thickness 1/3"
- Threading 1/2" Standard
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.