LG 6.3 Cu Ft. Electric Single Oven Range Stainless Steel
Combined with 4 cooktop elements, one of which offers 3200 watts of cooking power for incredibly fast boiling, this oven combination can handle most foods. The IntuiTouch controls, combined with the IntuiScroll display, make operating this range a snap: the left side of the panel mirrors the cooktop elements, while the right side controls the oven functions.
- Oven Capacity 6.3 cu. ft.
- Configuration Freestanding Electric Oven with Storage Drawer
- Bake Element 3400W / 6 Pass (Hidden Bake)
- Broil Element Sheathed Heater, 4200W / 6 Pass
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Favorites
- Oven Control Features Delay Bake (up to 12 hours), Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off (After 12 hours)
- Cleaning Self Clean (3,4,5 hours)
- Oven Light
- Oven Rack 2 Standard Racks
- No. Rack Positions 7
- Door Lock
- Left Rear 6"/1,200W
- Right Rear 6"/1,200W
- Left Front 9", 6"/3,200W
- Right Front 9"/2,500W
- Cooktop Burner Type Radiant
- Cooktop Finish Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
- Control Location Backguard
- Control Type IntuiTouch Keypad
- Control Display Scrolling Display / White(Green VFD+Pink Smog)
- Amp Rating at 208V 120 / 208 VAC
- Amp Rating at 240V 120 / 240 VAC
- KW Rating at 208V 9.3 kW
- KW Rating at 240V 12.4 kW
- 1 Year Parts and Labor (In Home Service)
- 5 Years Glass Cooktop/ Electric Elements/Sealed Gas Burners
- Cabinet Width (in) 30"
- Overall Depth (in) 25 7/8 (to door) / 28 1/4" (including handle)
- Overall Height (in) 47 1/8"
- Overall Width (in) 29 7/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 13/16 x 19 11/16 x 19 1/4"
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.