If you think a Lava Heater looks cool and eye-catching, then you’ll be amazed to learn about its capabilities and functionality. Here is a quick list of some key Lava Heater features:
• Portable and stationary outdoor heaters.
• Can be used all year round - for warmth in the cooler months or as an ambient gas flare for the warmer months.
• Radiates 360° degrees of satisfying warm heat.
• Two options to ignite Opus Heater:
1. Hand held Infra-red remote control - electronic igniter (battery operated)
2. “Easy Start” - Manual push button ignition located on device
• Opus Heaters are energy efficient yet provide powerful output.
• Adjustable flame and heat level control - with 5 settings (ON/OFF, Low, Med, & Max).
• Exceptionally durable & weather resistant all year round.
• Constructed of all metal parts and components, including aluminum, powder coated metal & stainless steel.
• Heavy duty commercial “Wheel Kit” - (optional) make moving the Opus Heater convenient and simple.
10 year limited warranty.
Lava Heat = Safety First
Our client’s well being is of the utmost importance to us. Below please find an essential list of Safety Features for your attention:
• A safety "tip-over" switch that will disconnect the gas supply to the flame in the event that
Lava Heat is knocked over accidentally.
• "Flame Failure" protection is standard with all Lava Heaters, meaning that if the gas flame
is blown out or extinguished, the gas supply is automatically disconnected.
• “Safe to Touch” powder-coated steel safety grill provides protection against glass tube and flame.
• Diameter of Opus Heater heat reflection hood (Top of Opus Heater): Approximately 85 cm
• Opus Heater height from top to bottom: Approximately 6.75' Ft or 206 cm
• Greatest width at the base of Opus Heater: Approximately 2’ Ft or 60.96 cm
• Opus Heater Weight: Approximately 60 Lbs or 27.2 Kg
There are currently no rebates available for this model