Panasonic Canister Vacuum with HEPA Filter Red
Multiple tool attachments are recessed on top of the canister for easy access during cleaning. No time is wasted searching for the tool you need. Just lift the cover and its right within your reach.
- Amperage: 12-Amp
- On/Off Switch Location: On Handle
- Performance Indicator: N/A
- Wheels: Standard
- Attachments: Floor Brush, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Brush, Crevice Tool, 2 Chrome Wands
- Air Turbine Attachment: No
- Attachment Storage: Covered, Recessed
- Bare Floor Option: Yes
- Carpet Height Adjustment: 4-Position
- Cleaning Path: 14 inches
- Cord Length: 24 Feet
- Cord Reel: Yes
- Dirt Cup: No
- Dirt Sensor: No
- Handle Release Method: Pedal
- Handle Type: E-Z Grip
- Headlight: Yes
- Agitator Style: Wood, Tufted, Double Row
- Air System: Clean Air
- Attachment Reach: No
- Base Plate Material: Molded
- Belt Change: Screws
- Clean-Out Port: No
- Dual Motor System: Yes
- Edge Cleaning: Dual Active
- Filter Type: HEPA Media Filter
- Hose Type: 6 Feet, Electrified
- Hose Swivel: 360º
- Motor: Household
- Overload Protector (Belt Saver): Yes
- Opti-Flow Bag Chamber with Bag Caddy: No
- QuickDraw On-Board Tools: No
- Belt Style: Poly V Non-stretch
- Replacement Belt: MC-V330B, Type CB-6
- Bag Style: Micron
- Replacement Bag: MC-V150M, Type C-5
- Bag Chamber Filter: n/a
- Exhaust Filter: MC-V194H HEPA
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Width 15"
- Length 12.5"
- Height 44.5"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.