Maytag Ice2o 26.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel
As the heart of the refrigerator, this Better Built compressor is engineered to deliver consistent performance for years of dependable cooling. So you can keep stocking up without worrying about maintaining the cool. Plus, it's tested to 2X Life for years of reliability.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Better Built 2x Life refrigerator compressor
- 10-year limited parts warranty on the refrigerator compressor
- Easy Access freezer storage system
- Strong Design
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Strongbox Door Hinges
- 2X Life Tested freezer drawer glides
- Store-N-Door ice dispensing system
- Bright white interior LED lighting
- Temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh deli drawer
- FreshFlow produce preserver
- FreshLock crispers with humidity control
- Electronic Sensors
- Ice bucket window
- Two fold-away shelves
- Freezer Capacity: 6.76 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 19.38 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 26.1 Cu. Ft.
- Energy Star: Yes
- Max Ice: Yes
- Door Alarm: Yes
- Water Filter Indicator/Reset: Automatic w/Smart Filter
- Basket 1 Description: Upper Bin
- Basket 2 Description: Lower Freezer Bin
- Height 70-1/8"
- Depth 35-11/16"
- Width 35-11/16"
- Cutout Height 69"
- Cutout Width 36"
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.