Capital Maestro 30" Single Electric Wall Oven: Stainless Steel
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
30" SINGLE WALL OVEN FEATURES
- 3.5K W Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler - Provides near instantaneous heat for broiling
- 3100 W Dual Bake Element
- Located under a Ceran glass bottom for easy cleaning
- Perfect Convection Cooking
- 2800 W isolated convection element and an angled oven rear wall provides improved air flow for even temperatures
- Integrated Rotisserie Cooking
- Rotisserie motor in single ovens and upper oven of double ovens
- Ribbon Broil and Rod Bake Elements
- Provide the best mix of elements appropriate for each cooking mode
- Moist Assist Baking - Introduces water into the oven during cooking for moister meals
- Six (6) Roller Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility when cooking and increased capacity for cookies sheets
- Glass Touch Control Panel
- Combines a sophisticated look and feel that is easy clean and maintain
- Hidden Bake Element - Engineered under a full glass oven bottom, allows for easy cleaning and reduces possible porcelain damage
- Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons - Located on the control panel provide a smooth intuitive interface for selecting cooking modes, editing temperature and time
- Individual Buttons for convection and Moist Assist provide cooking flexibility
- Unique Broiler Configuration - Low broil settings using 1850 W at 390 F or less
- Maximum Broil at 3500 W broil, with settings from 400 HIGH
- Delicate Bake Mode - Uses a majority of perimeter bottom heat to reduce the potential of scorching of delicate baked goods
- Dual Bake and Broil Elements for increased temperature control
- SS and Glass Oven Door provides convenient large viewing area
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Delicate Bake
- Delicate Bake Convection
- Perfect Convection
- Probe Cooking
- Self Clean
- 2 Independent Countdown Timers (5 seconds to 11 hours 55 minutes)
- Delay Cook Mode - Allows oven to turn on at a preset time (without pre-heat)
- Timed Cook Mode - Allows the chef to program how long the oven will stay on in the current cooking mode
- Hold Mode - After completion of a Delay Cook or a Timed Cook, the oven will go into Hold in which the oven temperature will automatically reset to 150 F and will hold the temperature for 2 hours
- Child Lockout - The oven control can be locked to OFF to prevent accidentally turning on during cleaning or by curious children or guests
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth To Cabinet: 23-3/4"
- Overall Depth To Door Front: 25"
- Overall Height: 28-9/16"
- Cutout Width: 28-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 28-1/4"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.