Panasonic Toaster Oven With Double Infrared Heating: Silver
The Panasonic NB-G110P FlashXpress Toaster Oven features double infrared (near and far) heating which means instant heat, no preheating necessary. Far infrared heating is used to cook the outside of the food efficiently, where as the near infrared heating is able to penetrate the food and efficiently cook the inside.
- 1300-watt toaster oven with double infrared (near and far) heating - no preheating necessary
- Double infrared heating results in more evenly cooked food in a fraction of the tim
- Far infrared heating is used to cook the outside of the food efficiently
- Near infrared heating is able to penetrate the food and efficiently cook the inside
- Temperature settings (250ºF - 500ºF) and digital timer (up to 25 minutes) with reminder beep
- 6 preset cooking modes include toast, waffle, roll/bread reheat, pizza, quick reheat and hash brown
- Light, medium and dark crust control
- Square shaped inner tray is perfect for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or 4 slices of toast
- Interior light allows you to view your food while it’s cooking
- Flexible hinged door allows pivoting of the door for a quick peek or turning
- Convenient removable crumb tray allows for easy cleaning
- Includes broiling pan with removable rack
- Functions Toast Bagel Reheat
- Oven Capacity 0.24 ft³
- Number of Slices 4
- Minimum Cooking Temperature 250°F (121.1°C)
- Maximum Cooking Temperature 500°F (260°C)
- Timer Yes
- Number of Trays 1
- Controls 7 x One Touch Keys Temperature Keypad
- Status Indicators Reminder Beep Interior Light
- Height 10.3"
- Width 13.0"
- Depth 12.0"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.