Bosch 800 Series 30" Electric Cooktop: Black With Stainless Frame
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- CountDown Timer - Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning Spills
- Two-level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- Total number of cooktop burners 4
- Location of 1st heating element front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW) 1.8 ; 4 kW
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in) 7"
- Location of 2nd heating element back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW) 1.8 kW
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in) 7"
- Location of 3rd heating element back right
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW) 1.3 ; 3.1 kW
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in) 6", 9"
- Location of 4th heating element Cooking zone front right
- Power of 4th heating element (kW) 1.2 kW
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in) 6"
- Sealed Burners No
- Approval certificates CSA
- Watts (W) 8,300 W
- Current (A) 40 A
- Volts (V) 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz
- Plug type No plug
- Energy source Electric
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.