AGA Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range: Black
- 36" Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed/Simmer Burners
- 4.9 cu. ft. Dual Fan Convection Oven
- 2.4 cu. ft. Convertible Oven
- Energy Saving Split Oven Divider
- Multifunction Settings and Storage Drawer
- All unit ship NG with LP conversion kit.
- Propane conversion must be installed by a certified gas fitter.
- Efficient 16A draw (30-40A line recommended).
- Sabbath mode.
- Dual fans for even cooking throughout.
- Multifunction settings.
- Thaw and Serve
- Convection Oven
- Convection Broiling
- Fan-Assisted Oven
- Conventional Oven
- Browning Element
- 4.9 cu. ft. oven.
- Oven converts to 2.4 cu. ft. with included Energy Savings Panel (ESP).
- Half-width oven racks included.
- Large Storage drawer accomodates ESP and all oven racks when not in use.
- 2 full width chrome-plated oven racks and 1 full width repositionable telescopic gliding rack provided for 4.9 cu. ft. oven mode.
- 3 half width chrome-plated oven racks provided for 2.4 cu. ft. oven mode.
- Large, single pane, triple glazed door for easy viewing, cleaning and reduced kitchen temps.
- 5 burners each fitted with electronic ignition.
- Flame Safety Device
- If the flame is accidentally extinguished, the flow of gas will automatically shut off.
- Absolute Simmer Control on all burners.
- Melt chocolate and simmer delicate sauces at temps between 140°F - 160°F.
- Width : 35 1/2"
- Depth : 26"
- Height : 36"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.