U-Line 24" Built-In Wine Storage With 48-Bottle Capacity Stainless Steel-Left Hinge With Lock
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, a U-Line Wine Captain is the perfect companion for entertaining - or just relaxing.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Top: Approximately 55°F (13°C) red wines
- Middle: Approximately 50°F (10°C) white wines
- Bottom: Approximately 45°F (7°C) sparkling wines
- Triple temperature zone design.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 48 bottles (.75L).
- Slide-out wine racks allow for easy access to bottles.
- Maple-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding décor.
- Simple dial for temperature control.
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed. The light will automatically shut off after four hours.
- Stable preservation temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term preservation.
- Tinted, thermal-tempered glass door protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Defrost Technology Automatic
- Dial Control
- Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity 48
- Maple-trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks
- Interior Light
- Leveling Legs Included
- Run Amps 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps 9.8
- The Right Temperature for the Right Wine
- Height 34-1/8"
- Width 23-15/16"
- Depth with Door 23-1/16"
- Depth without Door 20-7/8"
- Grille Height 3-1/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.