Imperial 900 CFM Hood with Dual Blowers: Stainless Steel
- Power: Flame Retardant "Balanced" Dual Centrifugal Blowers for Quiet Power. Power at 900 CFM @ 4.6 Sones.
- Finishes: 304 Stainless Steel. Powder Coating in White or Black available for add on charge.
- Controls: Variable Switches give you full control for both power and lights. Can be ordered with remote wall switch capability.
- Lighting: Dual Lighting - Center Panel & Recessed - 50 Watt Halogen Spots (Par-20) (Panel) & two to four 75 Watt Incandescent (Recessed). Bulbs not included.
- Filters: Stainless Steel Baffle filters or full coverage Aluminum mesh.
- Electrical: 115 AC, 60 Hz., 15 amps. Suggested use with a 15 amp circuit.
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic turn on when temperature reaches 130 degrees.
- Distance: Check local codes and cooking appliance specifications. Suggested distance between cooking surface and the bottom of the hood is 30" to 36".
- Mount: Under cabinet mounting 30" to 36" above cooking surface. Can be wall mounted upon request.
- Ducting: Standard 8" round top vent. Reducing the size of the ducting, reduces the CFM! Built-in Back Draft Damper Standard.
- Warranty: Seven Year In Home Warranty covering Parts & Labor. There is no Performance Warranty when used above BBQ style Grills. Call to discuss, may not be satisfactory in all situations.
- Custom: Custom Sizes Available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing and delivery time.
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.