Marvel 15" Built-In 3.0 Cu. Ft. All Refrigerator Black Cabinet Black Door- Right Hinge
Marvel lets you pack three cubic feet of refrigeration space into just a 15-inch wide cabinet opening. Three adjustable shelves let you maximize the storage to meet your exact needs.
Actual Image May Not Be Shown
Exclusive Marvel Features and Benefits
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
- Self closing door
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor operates in real time to actively maintain optimal preservation conditions
- The system displays actual, real-time temperature of contents and monitors critical functions, including door ajar and over/under temperature
- Discreetly located touch controls have amber LED display
- 3 adjustable, chrome-plated wire shelves
- Full wrap door with professional bar handle in white, black or stainless steel.
- Automatic interior light.
- Full auto defrost.
- 15 inches wide (34-1/4”H x 14-7/8”W x 23-5/8”D),100lbs, 3.0cu.ft.
- 15 inches wide
- 34-1/4" H x 14-7/8" W x 23-5/8" D
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.