Custom Panel Required
Actual Color not Shown
Looking for the most modern and stylish way to integrate a keg refrigerator your kitchen, den, game room, or garage? The Marvel 61HK is your answer. This unit handles half or quarter kegs, and builds into standard cabinetry without added clearance. Plus- it accepts a custom panel to seamlessly blend in with your existing cabinetry.
61HK-BB-O - Black cabinet, Black solid door accepts 3/4" wood door (for use with cutomers own wood trim door)
- Door accepts 1/4" custom panel
- Automatic defrost
- Builds into standard cabinetry without added clearance
- Optional casters let you roll it anywhere
- Includes draft arm, hoses, CO2 tank and regulator, drip tray
- Standard clip-on handle attaches along door frame
- May be built-in, free-standing or rolled on optional casters
- Temperature Range: 33 - 52 degrees F
- Field reversible door
- Leveling legs
- Capacity: 1/2 keg or 1/4 keg
- A 1/2 barrel standard keg will provide approximately 175 12 oz. glasses of your favorite beer.
- The CO2 tank will last approximately 5-6 kegs under normal conditions.
- CO2 tanks can be filled at many places. Ask someone at the location where you get the keg about getting the CO2 tank filled
- Beer should stay good for 1-2 months as long as it is kept cold and the CO2 pressure is kept on.
- Since draft beer is not pasteurized, it must maintain a cold temperature between 38-40 degrees F.
- Temperatures above 45 degrees may cause the beer to become sour, skunky and cloudy.
- Foamy beer can be caused by many things. Warm spots in the beer line, dirty beer lines and twists or kinks in beer line. Also, let the keg settle for 2-3 hours before tapping it. Too much carbonation in the keg will cause foamy beer.
34" H x 24 3/8" D x 23 7/8" W
There are currently no rebates available for this model