Fagor 12" Portable Induction Cooktop Black
Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted, saving you money while remaining eco-friendly.
- Our new updated Portable Induction Cooktop with new features and 1800 watts of power.
- Temperature setting range from 140F - 430F
- 7 power level settings that are related to various cooking functions; (Melt, Warm, Med Low, Med High, Boil, Sear and Stir Fry).
- Durable, easy to clean with a high quality Scott Ceran glass surface.
- Includes 2 new "Quick Launch" buttons, "Boil" and "Warm," which take you directly to either desired power level.
- A "Quick Temperature Check" button that displays the actual cooking temperature.
- Also includes a helpful quick reference operational guide, a user's manual, a DVD and a collection of delicious recipes.
- Safe to use, unit will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if no cookware is detected.
- Child Safety Lock system.
- Requires standard household 110V connection.
- UL approved
12" x 14"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.