- Durable cast iron covered by three coats of vitreous enamel in one of 12 colors.
- Ultra Rapid (Wok): 3.5kW (12,000 BTU/hr)
- Rapid: 3.25kW (11,000 BTU/hr)
- Semi-Rapid: 1.8kW (6,000 BTU/hr)
- Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
- For a list of preferred vendors, please use our service locator.
- 240, 30 AMP dedicated circuit
- Vitreous enamel in 12 different colors.
- Color can be matched when purchased with a 2 , 3 or 4 Oven Aga cooker.
Do not use the above specifications for kitchen design or installation. Please consult our design guide for detailed rough-in and specification information.
Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 13kg (28lbs) turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavour.
Slow Cook Oven
Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavors and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the-mouth tender.
What to Expect
From a toasted sandwich to a perfectly risen soufflé, an AGA Cooker excels at every style of cooking. AGA cakes are fluffier, stir-frys wonderfully fast, roasts more succulent and pizzas perfectly crisp. There's nothing an AGA oven cannot do - and everything it does, it does better.
AGA Ovens are Easier to Maintain
Choose an AGA Cooker and you'll notice that the time you spend cleaning is greatly reduced. That's because the ovens and hotplates of an AGA Cooker are virtually self-cleaning. It's simply because they're always on - any spillages are carbonized, so all you have to do is give it the occasional brush out.
No Lingering Food Smells
As you cook in your AGA ovens, food aromas are drawn away and extracted via the flue. This means if you're cooking something pungent like fish, the AGA Cooker will help keep smells to a minimum.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model