AGA Legacy 44" Dual Fuel Range: Cranberry
The Aga Legacy 44 offers 60-inches of pro-style cooking performance in a 44-inch package. It can bake, broil, steam, stir fry, roast and boil all at the same time . . . and look good doing it too, with these signature features.
Sealed 6-Burner Gas Cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- Field convertible to LPG
Dedicated Broiling Oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction Programmable Oven
- Convection defrost: fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake: rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil: top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake: top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake: top and base element heat
- Top brown: top element heat only
- Base heat: bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
Programmable Convection Oven
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
- Key lock safety feature
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane Gas
- Installation: Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.
- Electrical Requirements: 7.4 kW at 240 volts.
- Materials: Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
- Hood Recommendation: Aga 48" 1200 CFM Vent Hood
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Do not use the above specifications for kitchen design or installation.
- Please consult our design guide for detailed rough-in and specification information.
- Width 43-1/4"
- Depth 25-5/8"
- Height 35-3/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.