AirKing 10" High Wall Mount Hood With 500 CFM: Stainless Steel - 36"
Design control is placed in your hands with the Professional Range Hood Series. The series starts with an elegant and refined Stainless Steel range hood that includes the controls, lighting, and filters. A quiet operating two speed motor with a normal operating speed of 300 CFM, and a high speed of 500 CFM powers the hood.
- Quiet, quad inlet twin blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it’s category with a sound level only slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- High quality grade 430 stainless steel construction
- Included, easily removable aluminum grease filters capture grease and debris. For those looking to upgrade, professional grade, Stainless Steel, dishwasher safe baffles are available (AP1830BK for model AP1830-300 or AP1836BK for model AP1836-300) and easily replace the aluminum filters included with the hood.
- Included, dimmable 45 watt maximum Halogen lamps illuminate the cooking surface.
- Control panel with metal control knobs is located at the front of the hood for convenient use.
- Speeds 2
- HVI Certified CFM @ .1 SP High: 500
- Low: 300
- HVI Certified Sones @ .1 SP High: 4.5
- Low: 1.5
- Sound Level High Speed: Moderate
- Low Speed: Quiet
- Finish Grade 430 Stainless Steel
- Lighting PAR16, 3.125", type A screw-in base, 45 watt maximum Halogen lamps
- Filters Modular Aluminum
- Duct Connection 6" Round
- Mounting Wall or Under Cabinet
- Soffits Available Yes
- Control Switch 4 position knob (metal)
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.