AirKing 10" High Wall Mount Hood With 300 CFM: Stainless Steel - 36"
The APF ENERGY STAR qualified Professional Range Hood Series was designed for homeowners that require functionality, features and elegance to come together in perfect harmony to create the perfect range hood. The APF Series Professional Range Hoods from Air King provide these benefits, while also being energy efficient.
- Quiet, quad inlet twin blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it’s category with a normal operating sound level only slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- High quality grade 430 stainless steel construction
- Included, easily removable aluminum grease filters capture grease and debris. For those looking to upgrade, professional grade, Stainless Steel, dishwasher safe baffles are available (AP1830BK for models APF1830, APF1830-600 or AP1836BK for models APF1836, APF1836-600) and easily replace the aluminum filters included with the hood.
- Two brightness settings with Included, dual 18 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamps comply with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 150 watts of incandescent lighting. Also features a 4 watt night light (bulb not included)
- Control panel with metal control knobs is located at the front of the hood for convenient use.
- Speeds 1
- HVI Certified CFM @ .1 SP 300
- HVI Certified Sones @ .1 SP 1.5
- Sound Level Very Quiet
- ENERGY STAR qualified Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Ventilation Source Control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements Yes
- Finish Grade 430 Stainless Steel
- Available Widths 30", 36"
- Available Heights 10", 18"
- Lighting Fluorescent
- Night Light Yes
- Filters Modular Aluminum
- Duct Connection 6" Round
- Mounting Wall or Under Cabinet
- Soffits Available Yes
- Control Switch Metal Knob
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.