American Range 30" Cuisine Range 30" Stainless Steel - 5 Sealed Burners
Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan. Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility. Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame.
RANGE TOP FEATURES
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed Single Piece tooled porcelainized cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless Steel Island Back Trim is included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
30 -1/2" x 29-7/8" x 37-3/4"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.