Sharp 22" Supersteam Oven 1.1 Cu. Ft. : Stainless Steel
- The SuperSteam Oven offers a unique combination of the healthiest ways to cook all in one oven: SuperSteam, Convection, Steam and Microwave. It cooks a wide variety of foods without compromising taste or appearance. SuperSteam technology actually browns and crisps foods while retaining moisture and natural flavors. Meats, poultry, fish and seafood are exceptionally moist and tender.
- Microwave option provides speed and convenience.
- LCD display and automatic settings assure excellent results.
- It's the perfect second oven or second microwave.
- Foodsthat are good for you will look and taste better than you ever expected.
- It's not just what you cook, it's how you cook it. Now you can get moist, flavorful results without the addition of fats and oils.
- No other oven cooks in so many healthy ways, giving you more control over what you eat and how you cook it. It can help change the way you eat by changing the way you cook.
- The included SuperSteam Cookbook includes healthy recipes, cooking tips and nutritional information to encourage healthier cooking and eating.
Steam is Hot
- You want foods that are fresh and flavorful. Steam is a natural, gentle cooking method, preserving nutrients and taste. Now Sharp offers the benefit of steam cooking along with superheated steam that browns and crisps.
- Build the AX-1200 into a 30-inch wall oven cabinet with Sharp's optional deluxe built-in Kit.
- Built-in design coordinates with other Sharp Insight and Insight Pro appliances. To create a unique cooking center, build the Sharp SuperSteam Oven above a Sharp Microwave Drawer and/or Warming Drawer.
- Place on the countertop or cart if built-in options are not suitable in your kitchen.
- AC Line Voltage 120V, 60Hz, AC Only
- AC Power Required Microwave: 1.04 kW, 9.0A, Convection: 1.50 kW, 12.5
- A Microwave Power System Inverter
- Optional Built-in Kit RK-12S30
- Safety Compliance FCC, DHHS, UL Listed. This SuperSteam Oven can be installed above any electric wall oven, warming drawer or Sharp Microwave Drawer models KB-6525, KB-6025, KB-6015 and KB-6002. See operation manuals for details.
- Warranty 1-year parts and 1-year labor with carry-in service. The warranty continues for an additional 4-years for a total of 5-years, on the megnetron tube for parts only. If AX-1200K or AX-1200S is built-in using optional RK-12S30 Built-in Kit, in-home service is proved for the initial one-year warranty period.
- Overall Width: 21 3/4"
- Overall Depth: 18 3/8"
- Overall Depth with Handle: 20 1/4"
- Overall Height: 17 1/4"
- Interior Oven Width: 14 1/8"
- Interior Oven Depth: 13 3/8"
- Interior Oven Height: 10 1/8"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Depth: 23 1/4"
- Cutout Height: 19 1/2"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.