Sub-Zero 36" Built In All Refrigerator: Custom Panel
The Sub-Zero BI-36R offers 23.3 cubic-feet of maximum, top-to-bottom refrigerator interior capacity that is easy to organize with adjustable glass shelves, door shelves and other compartments. Keep food fresher longer with the air purification system that scrubs the air of bacteria, mold, and viruses, and pair with the companion BI-36F all freezer in dual installations for a 60" wall of food storage convenience.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Four design options: framed, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel.
- Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
- Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
- Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, door shelves and dairy compartment.
- Crisper and deli drawers form a lowertemperature zone ideal for produce and meats.
- Soft-close glide system on refrigerator storage drawers.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Informational freshness cards.
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 2 Storage drawers with dividers
- 3 Adjustable door shelves
- 2 Stationary door shelves
- Adjustable dairy compartment
- Supply 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Service 15 amp circuit
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.