Imperial 900 Cfm Hood Liner 30" Stainless Steel
- Power: "Air-Ring" Fan and Flame Retardant "Balanced" Centrifugal Blowers. From 360 CFM up to 1270 CFM. Sones range from 1.5 to 4.9, depending on model.
- Size: Choice of Depths: 18 1/8" and 22 1/4". Width: 30" to 60". We also have a liner intended for Island Installation. Please contact us for further information on the Island Powered Liner. It's depth is 28"
- Finish: Complete Stainless Steel construction for Durability and Fire Safety.
- Controls: Three Way Rocker or Variable Controls. Variable controls can be set for Remote Switches.
- Lighting: Front Light Panel: Two 50 Watt Halogen (Par 20). Bulbs not included.
- Filters: Aluminum Filters with the option for Baffle Filters in selected models.
- Electrical: 115 AC, 60 Hz, 9 amps. Suggested use with 15 amp circuit. Properly grounded dedicated branch circuit.
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with automatic turn on when temperature reaches 130 degrees. Not available in SD2 and SD4 models.
- Distance Codes: Check local codes and cooking appliance specifications. Suggested Distance, 36".
- Duct: 8" Round Booster Transition. Ducting must exit outside the structure.
- Installation: Simple, Stress Free installation with our Exclusive "Automatic Seal Vent Collar".
- Re-Circulating: SD2-NV Model includes charcoal type filter and elbow duct transition to 3 1/4" x 10".
- Flange: Units can be ordered with a 3/4" Flange for a perfect fit in the odd size opening.
- Damper: Built-in Back Draft Dampers standard in all models
- Warranty: Limited Seven Year In Home Warranty covering Parts and Labor.
- Grill Usage: Not intended for use over a Bar-B-Que Grill. No performance warranty over Grills. Call or email to discuss usage.
- Custom: Custom Sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing and delivery time.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.