Kobe Pro-style Under Cabinet Range Hood: Stainless Steel - 42"
Pro-Style Under Cabinet Range Hood with 1000 CFM Internal Blower, 4 Speed LCD Touch Control, Variable Delay Shutoff, Integrated Sensor Control and Baffle Filters
11% OFF All KOBE Products!
Use Coupon Code KOBE11
at Checkout for 11% Off!
Offer Ends 3/31/2014
- QuietMode allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 45 decibels (1.4 sone).
- Powerful Motor provides max CFM of 1000.
- The 18-Gauge frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system.
- Time Delay System features a variable time delay shutoff.
- The advanced LCD Touch Control allows you to operate this unit at the touch of a finger for On/Off control, speeds control light and heat lamps.
- This remarkable hood comes with three bright 12V 20W halogen lights.
- This hood comes with two heating lamps to keep your food warm while preparing the rest of the meal.
- Three baffle filters provide professional strength and appearance.
- Quality Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- The special design makes installation fast and easy.
- This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for stand alone style when purchased with the optional duct cover.
- Width: 41 3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.