Electrolux IQ-Touch 27" Front-Load Electric 8.0 Cu. Ft. Dryer: Titanium
Our gentlest dryer offers exclusive technology that gently tumbles clothes with exceptional temperature control to help protect fabric. Fastest Dry Time, Fastest dryer with just 14 minutes to dry. Largest Capacity Dryer, Dry the most in one load with 8.0 cu. ft. capacity.Perfect Steam Dryer
- Gentlest Dry
- Fastest Dry Time
- Largest Capacity Dryer
- Perfect Steam Dryer
- "My Favorite" Setting
- "Add Steam" Option
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Specialty Cycles
- NSF Certified
- IQ-Touch Controls
- Allergen Option
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Touch-2-Open Door
- Luxury-Quiet Sound System
- Signature Soft-Arc Door Design
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Delay Start
- Last Cycle Recall
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Control Location:Front
- Control Lock: Yes
- Controls: IQ-Touch
- Sound Package: Luxury-Quiet
- Motor HP: Variable
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: Yes
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Rear
- Interior Lighting: LED Theater Lighting
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
- Moisture Sensor: Exact Dry
- Dry System: Luxury-Dry
- Air Flow (Forward Spin CFM): 200
- Air Flow (Reverse Spin CFM): NA
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Individual Custom Options: 1
- Heating Element (BTU/HR): 5,400 Watts
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120/240V, 60Hz, 25A or 120/230V, 60Hz, 24A
- Height with 15" Pedestal 53"
- Height without 15" Pedestal 38"
- Width 27"
- Depth 31-1/2"
- Depth with Door 90 Open 50-5/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.