Electrical Outlet Information
Room Sizing Guide
Friedrich 16,200 BTU Room Air Conditioner with Electric Heat,:
16,200 BTU Room Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 3 Cooling/3 Heating Speeds, Mechanical Controls and 360 CFM Room Air Circulation
- Cooling Capacity:16,200/15,900 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Rated:10,700/8,900 BTU/h
- Moisture Removal:4.7 Pints/hr
- Room Air Circulation:360 CFM
- Volts Rated:230/208
- Cooling Amps:7.4/8.0
- Cooling Watts:1,653/1,656
- Heating Amps:16.0/14.7
- Heating Watts:3,500/2,900
- Circuit Rating - Breaker or TD Fuse:250V - 20A
- Plug Face(NEMA#):6-20P
- Cord Length:4 ft.
- Window Mounting Kit:WIKS
- Heat pumps are ideal for southern climates, electric heat models provide supplemental heating in colder climates
- Ultraquiet operation
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- 3 cooling and 3 heating speeds, plus fan-only setting
- Heat anticipating thermostat
- 8-way air flow control
- Defrost control (heat pumps)
- Fresh air intake and stale air exhaust vents
- Rotary controls
- Washable, antimicrobial filter for protection against fungal and bacterial growth
- Slide-out chassis for easy window or wall installation
- Height:15 15/16"
- Width:25 15/16"
- Depth w/ Front:27 3/8"
- Depth - Hood to Louvers:8 3/4"
- Minimum Extension into Room:3 1/16"
- Minimum Extension Outside:16 15/16"
- Window Width (Min./Max.):27 7/8"/42"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Height:16 3/16"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Width:26 3/16"
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.