EV927386 Everpure Reverse Osmosis ROM III Water System
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
The ROM III offers additional features, such as:
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM III also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- The ROM III features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
- When it’s time to change the ROM III filter, order replacement cartridges EV9273-77 (S-101) and EV9273-70 (TFC) and EV9273-79 (VOC #1).
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.