Electrolux 30" Electric Freestanding Range With Induction Cooktop Stainless Steel
Four efficient induction elements on the cooktop offer responsive cooking and large main oven and Perfect Pair second oven offer the utmost in cooking capacity. Features PerfectConvect convection technology, Luxury-Glide rack and Wave-Touch controls.
- Power Type Induction
- Size 30"
- Installation Type Free-Standing
- Color Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) Yes
- Convection Broil Yes
- Delay Bake Yes
- Defrost Yes
- Temperature Probe Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off) Yes
- Controls Wave-Touch
- Dehydrate Yes
- Multi-Stage Cooking Yes
- Cooking Surface Ceramic Glass Smoothtop
- Right Front 10" Induction Cooking Element (2,500/3,400 Watts)
- Right Rear 6" - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- Left Front 8" - 2,400/3,400 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear 7" - 1,900/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 240V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 50A
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 3,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System 8 pass
- Oven 1 Broil 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Drawer Glides Fully Extendable
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert Included
- Height 47-3/4"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 28-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open) 49-1/4"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.