Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Electric Range: Black
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) No
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Agency Approval UL
- Control Panel Finish Color-Coordinated Metal
- Cooktop Finish Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Manifold Panel Color-Coordinated
- Door Finish Glass, Color-Coordinated
- Handle Color Color-Coordinated
- Drawer Finish Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Bake Yes
- Broil Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Preheat Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean No
- Interface Membrane
- Oven Light Yes
- Lockout No
- Lower Drawer Controls Storage
- Main Oven Manual Clean
- Temperature Probe No
- Start Time Yes
- Timed Shut-off No
- Timer No
- Timed Cook Option No
- Controls Single Knob Control
- Control Lock No
- Cooking Surface Slabtop Coil with Chrome Bowls
- Right Front 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Right Rear 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Left Front 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Left Rear 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Knob Type Plastic, CC
- Bowl Type Chrome
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light 1, Clear
- Oven 1 Type Main
- Oven 1 Bake 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System Vari-Broil High/Low
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting 1, Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width 23"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System Manual Clean
- Oven Window Standard Visualite
- Power Supply Connection Location Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps) 40A
- Height 47-3/4"
- Width 29-7/8"
- Depth 25-3/4"
- Depth (to Center of Arc) 28-13/32"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open) 44-5/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.