Frigidaire 30" Freestanding Electric Range With 4 Coil Elements Black
Ready-Select Controls, Select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls. Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once. One-Touch Self Clean, Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Oven Light
- Lockout: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Start Time: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Coil
- Right Front: 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Left Front: 8" - 2,600 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,500 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Bowl Type: Color Coordinated Procelain
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,600 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Raised Bake Element
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil High/Low
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Extra-Large
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Height: 47"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 28-13/32"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-3/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.