Frigidaire 30" Slide-in Electric Range: White
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Product Code: FFES3025PW
- Product Type: Ranges
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30"
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- UPC Code: 0-12505-80036-8
- Color: White
- Oven 1 Bake: 6 pass 2,750 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Halogen (round)
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated with Integrated Handle
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6/9" - 1,400/3,000 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,500 Watts
- Right Front: 12" - 2,700 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 49.2 / 42.8
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 11.8 / 8.9
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Clear Button: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Lockout: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Timer: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Utility
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.