GE 8.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with Steam: Metallic Carbon
Comfortably load and unload clothes, and use the top as a folding surface, with this factory-installed riser. Twisted sheets and comforters are a thing of the past with a setting that pauses and reverses direction to separate items and reduce wrinkling.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Handle: Chrome Pocket Handle Door
- Trim/Accents: Chrome Accents
- Door Style: See-Thru Glass
- Volts/Watts/Amps: 120/240V 60Hz, 25 AMPS, 5400W
- Quiet Package: Quiet-By-Design
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 8.3
Claims & Certifications
- ADA Compliant
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.
- Delicates Cycle: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Style: Front-Loading
- Cottons Cycle: Yes
- Custom Cycles: Yes - My Cycle
- Reverse-a-Door: Yes
- Tumble Drying: Yes
- Timed Dry: Yes. 90 Minutes
- Energy Saving Option: Yes - eDry and eMonitor
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter: with reminder light
- Dryness Levels: Extra Dry. More Dry. Dry. Less Dry. Damp
- Integrated Riser: Yes
- SteamRefresh: Yes
- Additional Optional Cycles: Extended Tumble. Damp Alert. Detangle
- Speed Dry: Yes
- Flexible Installation: Side-by-Side, Built-In,Undercounter
- Steam Dewrinkle: Yes
- Control Type: Rotary-Electronic w/LEDs
- Drum Type: Stainless Steel
- Dual Thermistors: Yes
- Temperature Options: High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
- Easy Care Cycle: Yes - Active Wear
- Moisture Sensor: HE SensorDry
- Heat Selections: 5
- Connected Home Ready: Yes
- Air Fluff (no heat): Yes
- Number of Cycles: 12
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear; Left; Right)
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes: See written warranty for full details
- Overall Height 47"
- Overall Depth 34-3/8"
- Overall Width 28"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.