GE 7.0 Cu. Ft. Dura Drum Electric Dryer White on White
Enjoy long-lasting durability and fabric protection thanks to a strong drum construction with a polypropylene-bead-reinforced finish. For clothes that come out feeling and looking great, this setting monitors air temperature to set the optimal drying time.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Volts/Watts/Amps: 240V,5600W,24A,60Hz or 208V,4400W,22A,60Hz
- Quiet Package: Quiet-By-Design
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 7.0
- Quick Fluff (no heat): Yes
- Additional Dryer Features: Interior Light. Front Serviceable. Removable Up-Front Lint Filter
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Cottons Cycle: More Dry. Optimum Dry. Less Dry. Cool Down
- Control Type: Electromechanical
- Reverse-a-Door: Yes
- Drum Type: DuraDrum
- Timed Dry: 80 Minutes. Quick Fluff (no heat)
- Easy Care Cycle: Permanent Press. More Dry. Less Dry. Cool Down
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter: Yes
- Heat Selections: 4
- Dryer Control Features: End-of-Cycle Signal
- Number of Cycles: 6
- Exhaust Options: 4-Way (Rear; Right; Left & Bottom)
- Overall Height 42"
- Overall Depth 28-1/4"
- Overall Width 27"
- Case Depth 25-1/2"
- Depth with Door Open 90 51-3/4"
- Height to Top of Case 36"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.