Perlick Signature Series 48" Freezer / Refrigerator Stainless Steel - left hinge solid door / right hinge glass door
One our most popular 48-inch units is the Freezer + Refrigerator combo. Powered by one 1,985 Btu variable speed compressor, the HP48FR is perfect for those needing additional freezer/refrigerator space or someone not needing the capacity of a full-height unit.
Annual Energy Usage 448 kWh/yr
- Designed with fully-integrated depth to allow flush fit surrounding cabinetry (with 3/4” wood overlay)
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick’s exclusive Variable Speed Compressor
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration
- Industry exclusive stainless steel interior
- Two-year full warranty on complete unit – additional four year limited warranty on the sealed refrigeration system
- Maintenance-free automatic defrost cycle
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Industry exclusive Convertible Door Design allows all doors to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Door locks available
- Interior digital display
- 12 cubic feet
- Freezer temperature -10 to 10 degrees F
- Refrigerator temperature 33 to 39 degrees F
- Overall Width 47-7/8”
- Overall Height 34-1/4”
- Overall Depth 24”
- Capacity 12.3 cubic ft.
- Min. Height Req. 34-3/8”
- Door Swing Clearance 24-13/16”
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.