Imperial 1425 Cfm Slim Line Island Hood White
- Stack Included—up to 48”
- Motor: Two "Balanced" Centrifugal Blowers. 1425 CFM @ 4.6 Sones.
- Controls: Variable for full control of both Power & Light. Can be ordered with Remote Wall switch capability.
- Lighting: Uses 50 Watt Halogen Spot lights in the Center Panel (Par-20) and four 75 Incandescent bulbs behind the filters. Bulbs not included.
- Heat Sensor: Includes Fire Safety Thermostat that will turn unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees.
- Electrical: 115 AC, 60 Hz, 15 amps. Suggested use with a 15 amp circuit.
- Filters: Full bottom coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters for easy cleaning.
- Finish: 304 Stainless Steel, Powder Coating in Black or White.
- Duct: Two 8" Round Booster Transitions.
- Damper: Built-in Back Draft damper standard.
- Install: Suggested distance between the cooking surface and the bottom of the hood is 30" to 36"/
- Duct Coverings: Custom size stack and wood frame made to fit each installation. To determine the size of the stack the ceiling and mounting heights are needed. Click on "Additional Images" at the top left hand side for photo's of the stack and wood frame.
- Frame: Wooden Support structure is included with the stack for a strong, safe installation.
- Warranty: Limited 7 Year In Home Warranty covering Parts & Labor.
- Grill: No performance warranty when used over a Bar-B-Que Grill.
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.