GE 30" Slide-In Electric Convection Range: White
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- KW Rating at 240V: 12.6
- KW Rating at 208V: 9.5
- Amp Rating at 208V: 40
- Bake Wattage: 2650W
- Broiler Wattage: 3600W
- Amp Rating at 240V: 40
- Convection Wattage: 2500W
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 4.4
Claims & Certifications
- ADA Compliant
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light: 2
- Element - Left Front: 8" 2000W
- Element - Left Rear: 8" 2000W
- Cooktop Burner Type: Radiant. Smoothtop
- Oven Features: 6-Pass Broil Element. 8-Pass Broil Element. Hidden Bake
- Element - Right Front: 6"/9"/12" 3600W Power Boil
- Oven Rack Features: 3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks. 7 Rack Positions
- Interior Oven Light: 1 Halogen
- Storage Drawer Features: Removable Full-Width
- Oven Cleaning Type: Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Cooking Technology: Convection
- Cooking System: True Eropean Convection with Precise Air
- Control Type: Digital Temperature Display. Electronic. Touchpads
- Configuration: Range with Storage Drawer
- Oven Cooking Modes: Convection Bake
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: 4
- Melt Setting: Yes
- Control Location: Front
- Element - Center: 6" Warming Zone
- Cooktop Surface: Black Ceramic Glass. Overhanging Cooktop
- Element - Right Rear: 6" 1200W
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Warranty Notes: See written warranty for full details
- Overall Height 36-1/4"
- Overall Depth 28-1/2"
- Overall Width 31-1/4"
Oven Interior Dimensions
- Oven Interior Width 24"
- Oven Interior Height 17-1/2"
- Oven Interior Depth 18-1/4"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.