GE Spacemaker 1.5 Cu. Ft. Over-the-range Microwave Oven Clean Steel
1.5 cu. ft. capacity 950 watts, Auto and Time Defrost Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time, Two-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System Quickly removes smoke and steam from the cooktop, Removable Oven Rack Makes multi-dish cooking possible.
- Optional Side Filler Panel Kit: JX41/46BL
- Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit: JX81C (Optional)
POWER / RATINGS
- Electrical Input - 120V Watts: 1580
- Electrical Input - 120V Amperage: 15
- Input Volts/Hertz: 120/60
ECONOMICAL / QUIET
- Venting Type: Externally Vented
- Non-Vented: Optional
- Exhaust Capacity: 300.0
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 1.5
- Minute Cook: Instant-on 1-6
- Power Levels: 10
- Interior Oven Light: Incandescent
- Style: Over-The-Range
- Cooking Technology: Traditional
- Cooking System: CircuWave
- Cooking Modes: Microwave
- Instant On Controls: Yes
- Microwave Watts (IEC-705): 950.0
- Electronic Digital Display with Clock: Scrolling
- Rack Type: 1 Wire Oven Rack; 1 Position
- Turntable Size: 12.5
- Timer (On/Off): Yes
- Express Cook: Instant-On; 1-6 minutes
- Control Type: Electronic Touch
- Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls:
- Beverage (Instant-On)
- Popcorn (Instant-On)
- Potato (Instant-On)
- Reheat (6 Codes)
- Display: On/Off Sub-Pad w/Zero
- Time: Cook I & II
- Cooktop Lighting: Bright/Night/Off
- Reminder (24 hr): Yes
- Control Features:
- Child Lock
- Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On)
- Cooking Guide
- Delay Start
- Auto & Time Defrost
- Turntable On/Off
- Clock with AM/PM Pad
- Exhaust: Fan 2-Speed High-Capacity
- Turntable On / Off: Yes
- Turntable: Glass
- Variable Scroll Speed: 5 speeds (sub-pad w/ AM/PM)
- Labor Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Parts Warranty Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Overall Height 16-13/32"
- Overall Depth 15-1/4"
- Overall Width 29-7/8"
- Cabinet Width 30"
- Width 18-13/16"
- Height 9-1/4"
- Depth 14-13/32"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.